For When You're Out Of Town
Finding a pet sitter can be a challenge when you suddenly have to head out of town. While you may have a trusted, cat-loving friend, they might not be able to attend to all of your kitty's needs. Cats are undeniably independent creatures, but only to a point. They must have a human present for feeding, litter box cleaning, and claw trimming.
So if you're out of town for a certain length of time, bring your cat to Nourish Pet Care & Cat Boarding for luxury cat boarding. Our cat boarding ensures minimal disruption to their daily routine. We pay close attention to your feline's feeding schedule, dietary concerns, litter box environment, and so much more. Best of all, we aren't dropping in and out of your home. Your feline always has a human to interact with when they stay with us.
Suite (1 Cat Only) - $30/Night
- Three levels with separate litter compartment.
Townhouse (1-3 cats) - $43/Night For One Cat
- Six levels with two separate litter compartments.
Villa (1-4 cats) $49/Night For One Cat
- Seven levels at seven feet high in a full-size room.
- Each additional cat is $14 a night.
- Discounts are available for long-term (8-plus nights stay).
- We are also happy to administer any necessary medications for no additional charge.
- Optional flea treatments are included for $30 a dose.
Yes, This Is Cats ONLY
We understand the typical feud between dogs and cats, which is why dogs are not allowed. Our cat boarding is for cats ONLY. Whether you're gone for a couple of days or longer, it's our job to make sure your cat feels pampered and loved while you are away.
Our Staff Is Committed To Quality Kitty Care:
- No dogs allowed!
- 24/7 security monitoring available
- Independent ventilation system for cleanly cat stay
- Free individual cat playtime for all guests
- No co-mingling between kitty households
- Healthy cat food provided to all guests
- Nightly "tuck-ins"
Cat Boarding FAQ
When Is Check-In For Cat Boarding At Nourish Pet Care & Cat Boarding?
- The standard check-in time is 1-6 p.m. Monday - Saturday. No Sunday arrivals.
- The standard check-out time is 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Monday - Saturday and 1 to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
What About Checkout? Can I Check In Another Time?
We do work with every cat owner. An early cat boarding drop-off or late pickup is available during any business hours.
What's Included With Cat Boarding?
With all three cat boarding accommodations, we provide cushions, dishes, litter boxes, and litter. We include playtime twice per day. An update is sent every third day to include photos and how your kitty is doing. We have lots of toys and personal interaction.
Can I Bring My Cat's Food Or Personal Items?
We provide cat food, toys, and beds for cats. But we also allow you to bring the food, toys, and bed that work best for your feline. If you're unable to provide food for your cat, we will make sure to meet all their dietary needs.